1. Anticipate any objections your visitors may have
about your product offer. You must research your
target audience’s needs and wants.
2. Remember not to use outrageous or unbelievable
claims in your ad copy. People are too savvy online
and won’t believe you.
3. Pick a good name for your business and product.
Your names should be memorable and describe the
kind of product your offering.
4. Solve your customer complaints by being quick
and friendly. The faster you respond, the more your
customers feel you care about them.
5. Never think your customers are satisfied with
their purchase. You should be constantly finding
new ways to better your product and service.
6. Market yourself, as well as your product. You
could write articles, ebooks, do free consulting,
do speaking engagements, etc.
7. Find new target audiences for your products or
services. For example, if you’re selling coffee to
stores try to also sell it to coffee shops.
8. Use the phrase “invest in our product” instead of
the words buy or purchase. This makes prospects
feel they’re investing in their future if they buy.
9. Create offline affiliates to market your product.
Have people sign up at your web site to sell your
products through “house parties”.
10. Use logos and slogans for your business. They
make it easier for people to remember and identify